friday: interview day with brittany daniel!
hola ladies. yep, im aware thats its saturday….but im just now getting to me friday post because our internet went out and we had to get a new modem. awesome!
for this fridays post we are interviewing the winner of my baby photo/in remembrance of contest, mrs brittany daniel.
this little lady is near and dear to my heart because ben and i shot her wedding in may of 2009! she and her hubby bret and their amazing kiddo brody now live here in south florida so we are excited to hang more with them. i put together some fun interview questions, so sit back relax and enjoy…happy saturday!
1. Tell us about you
I’m Brittany Daniel. My husband Bret and I have a sweet little boy named Brody. We recently moved back down to South Florida. Besides house hunting, I am a full time art student and work at a lovely company called Anthropologie.
2. My two vices are sweets and caffeine, what are yours?
Frozen Yogurt. It’s frightening how much I eat.
3. Tell us one thing you have learned this year about life –
I’m learning how to deal with stress. Driving gives me anxiety and I commute 45 minutes to school, around 30 minutes to physical therapy, then 45 minutes back home four days a week. As crazy as I think I have it sometimes, Bret and Brody remind me that I am too blessed to be stressed
4. What is your favorite thing about your hubby and your kiddo?
I love how much Bret adores Brody. He is full of patience, a trait I need to take notes on.
My favorite thing about Brody is when he sneaks out of his room at night, into our bed, and wakes us up with kisses.
5. Hobbies are underrated and not enjoyed enough. What are yours and what do you make sure to enjoy?
I enjoy painting, printmaking, portraiture, and my elephant collection.
6. Who is your favorite designer?
Every designer in Anthropology. I really love when we get in Tracy Reese dresses.
7. Tv is so addicting. Are you addicted and to what shows?
Glee and Greys…I love gwen…..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1_B9FCZJMA
8. Best movie of all time and why?
Love Actually. Christmas+ Hugh Grant + Love= it has it all.
9. Latest itunes download or cd purchase?
Dog Days are Over by Florence + The Machine
10. You go into target and can only leave with 5 things. What do you buy?
Diapers, diapers, diapers, wipes, and mascara.
11. Goals for the future: what are your dreams and what are you doing to make them come true?
I dream of finding a home (asap) , making Brody some siblings, and living super close to my twin someday. It’s always better when we’re together.
Career dreams- Something along the paths of Jenna Lyons, Keith Johnson, or Todd Selby. Finishing my BFA is a start.
12. If you won the lottery, tell us what youd do with the money?
Buy the sunberry frozen yogurt recipe.
13. What is the single grossest thing you’ve experienced as a mommy?
We are about to start potty training, so I think the best is yet to come.
14. The most expensive thing you own?
I have always shared a car with my twin sister. When I got married to Bret, he shared his car with me. Recently, Bret bought me my very own car. I love my pri
15. What is your favorite Christmas tradition?
Kilwins hot chocolate and a photo at the big Christmas tree in Delray.
16. If you could travel for a year, where would you go?
I would go somewhere new every month. Maldives, Australia, Cinque Terre, Africa, Tahiti, Santorini for the first 6 months and the rest of the year I would roadtrip every state in the USA.
17. One valuable lesson your parents taught you?
Priorities. God comes first, family, and then everything else.
18. Funny/embarrassing or cruddy thing that happened to you this week?
When I was picking up Jos….I was pretty embarrassed when I started bragging about my car- seat-changing- abilities, and then Ben had to go in after me, and show me how its done.
19. Good/exciting thing that happened to you this week?
Brody turned 2!
20. One blog besides rad mom that you follow? I know you asked for one… but I have really grown to love the weird and wonderful world of blogging. So let me narrow down some faves into categories: